Blog

Cockroach-Eating Contestant Chocked to Death, Autopsy Shows

December 7th, 2012

Cockroach-Eating Contestant Chocked to Death, Autopsy Shows

News Coverage

A Florida man who collapsed after winning a cockroach-eating contest last month at a Florida pet store choked to death, according to a Broward County Medical Examiner report released Monday.

A man who collapsed after winning a cockroach-eating contest last month at a Florida pet store choked to death, according to a Broward County Medical Examiner report released Monday.

Edward Archbold, 32, of West Palm Beach, and several other contestants signed up to eat a variety of insects at Ben Siegel Reptiles in Deerfield Beach on Oct. 6. After eating dozens of giant cockroaches, Archbold was declared the winner of an ivory-ball python.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

No Comments »

Categories

Archives

December 2012
S M T W T F S
« Nov   Jan »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031