Bug Busters USA | Tips to Keep Sting Bugs Out
September 3rd, 2014
Bug Busters USA recommends the following prevention tips to minimize the chance of a stink bug invasion:
- Seal cracks around windows, doors, electrical outlets, ceiling fans and light switches to prevent stink bugs from entering the home.
- Replace outdoor lighting with yellow bulbs, which are less attractive to stink bugs.
- Repair damaged window screens and install door sweeps on exterior doors.
- Install screens over the chimney and attic vents.
- Properly ventilate basements, attics, garages and crawl spaces. Consider using a dehumidifier.
- If stink bugs have already entered a home, use a vacuum cleaner to remove them. Dispose of the vacuum bag immediately to prevent odor from permeating the area.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.