Take on Bed Bugs and You Will Get Burned | Atlanta Bed Bug Control Experts
Take on Bed Bugs and You Will Get Burned
A man in Omaha destroyed his house and suffered injuries trying to remedy a bed bug infestation at his home. A scary reminder that you should always call in a professional for pest control needs.
According to KETV Omaha, a man was trying to kill bed bugs with gasoline when the fumes ignited, most likely by the pilot water heater, which caused a massive explosion.
The man is said to be in “fair” condition and friends say he will see a burn specialist soon.
Again, do not try this at home! The only proper way to address a pest problem is to bring in an experienced professional.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.