Help Keep Your Kitchen Pest Free!
April 22nd, 2016
- Keep counters, floors, pantry shelves, cabinets and sinks clean, as crumbs and spills are obvious pest attractants.
- Only purchase food in sealed packages that show no sign of damage.
- Once packages are opened, move ingredients into sealed glass or Tupperware-type containers with secure lids before storing them in the pantry or cabinet.
- Check expiration dates on baking ingredients before use and visually inspect previously opened items before adding them to a recipe.
- Dispose of garbage regularly in sealed receptacles.
- Seal cracks or holes around the stovepipes and water pipes.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains.
- Consult a licensed pest professional if an infestation has already taken root.
No Comments »
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.