How To Protect Your Pets From Ticks and Fleas!
May 9th, 2017
- Check pets frequently for ticks and fleas. Be aware of excessive scratching and licking.
- Avoid walking dogs in tall grass, where fleas and ticks often hide.
- Bathe pets after walks or playtime with other animals.
- Frequently wash pet bedding, collars and plush toys.
- Wash bed linens and vacuum carpets, floors and furniture frequently.
- If you suspect a pest problem, contact a licensed pest professional immediately.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.