Wondering which charitable organizations we’ve chosen to support through our Grow Together, Give Together program recently? Read on!
- Papa’s Pantry, a non-profit organization located in Woodstock, Georgia, works to “help individuals and families re-establish stability and self-reliance.” They do this by operating a full-service food pantry for immediate assistance, as well as offering employment counseling and life skills classes.
- Want to get involved? You can… volunteer, donate food, host a food drive, or give financially. You can find more information on ways to help here.
April: Brain Aneurysm Foundation
- The Brain Aneurysm Foundation is the “largest private funder of brain aneurysm research.” Our CEO, Court Parker, was recently part of a team of athletes raising funds for and representing the Foundation in the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon.
- Want to get involved? You can… volunteer, give financially, or host a fundraising event. You can find more information on ways to help here.
- The Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) raises money to “privately fund grants for sarcoma researchers” along with advocating for sarcoma patients in other ways. For context, sarcoma is an uncommon group of cancers affecting the bones and soft tissues.
- Want to get involved? You can… give financially, host a fundraising event, donate a vehicle, and more. You can find more information on ways to help here.
June: Hope Revisited
- Hope Revisited, a non-profit organization in Newnan, Georgia, offers a safe and stable environment for children in foster care and their families to visit and bond. The facility is set up like a home with age-range-specific rooms, a kitchen, and common spaces. This way, visitations are as “normal and intimate as possible.”
- Want to get involved? You can… volunteer or give financially. You can find more information on ways to help here.
Stay tuned for our picks for the rest of the year!